Top Web Searches To Find My Blog Of The Week 1/25/12
Every week I look through the web statistics of my photography portfolio website and my photo blog (this one) to analyze what drives traffic to my sites so I may learn how to produce more attractive content and figure out better ways to share with my various forms of social media. Much like a race car driver or athlete may look at tapes from old competitions to see how they can improve their game, I do the same with my web analytics. In time, I noticed an alarming trend of increasingly strange web keyword searches that would lead to my site (thanks to my web stats). For those that aren’t web savvy: If someone enters in a keyword such as “Douglas Sonders Photography” into their google/yahoo/msn/etc search engine and click any of the links that pop up that lead to one of my sites, it shows up on my web traffic statistics. It has become so strange and funny, in fact, that I have decided to do a weekly post sharing the top search engine keyword searches used to find my blog in the past 7 days.
Please enjoy the first installment (these are 100% actual keyword searches that led people to my site)
- “what drives my workaholic girlfriend” I will steer you in the wrong direction, my friend.
- “living with a workaholic girlfriend” I’m starting to think someone may have a relationship issue on their hands.
- “douglas sonders sexiest man in dc” Haha! Somebody is playing a joke on me.
- “how to become a professional commercial wedding photographer fstoppers torrent” Stealing is bad kids, m’kay?
- “Rudy Gay sexy” I’m sure my old portrait subject Rudy would appreciate this. Although, I don’t ever think I have ever included the term “sexy” in any of my posts about him. Haha.
- “Rudy Gay haircut” You would not believe how many people google about his haicut. Did he do something new that I don’t know about?
- “rudy gay hairstyle” JEEEEZZZEE
- “tricks of photoshop cs6 to make you look like a celebrity” Uhhhhhh. There’s an app for that?
- “douglas sonders great abs” HAHAHAHAHA. Hope you found what you’re looking for.
- “douglas sonders pageant photos” I sometime wonder what people hope to find
- “Douglas Sonders married” Do you know something I don’t know?
- “douglas sonders fastest lens in the west” ok someone is definitely playing a joke hahaha.
- “douglas sonders biography” I was raised by a pack of wolves. Not the wild ones you see in the wild, speaking ones like you see in Disney cartoons
- “personal photo” I’ll see what I can do.
- “can i get instagram on my mac” A LOT of people are searching how to do this. Check out this blog post kids.
Keep an eye out for next week’s post! Hopefully I’ll have some funny ones for you. Have a great weekend!