Photoshop Retouching Contest! Robots On The Move
LINK TO ORIGINAL FILE (contest completed)
Inspired by my good buddy Zach Jopling, I have decided to do a photoshop contest using my new robot image that I just shot. Here is the deal:
- You have 1 week. Deadline is 11:59PM February 23, 2011 to submit your images. You can either email me (douglas [at] sondersphotography [dot] com) directly or post a link to your edits as a comment on this post.
- Go nuts. Create the coolest, wildest, most creative retouching job on this photo…but keep it clean please!
- This is an international contest, so anyone can enter.
- I will post the top 3 winners with links to their sites and will give the grand prize winner a sweet Think Tank Photo memory card holder. I will hire the best retoucher to work on one of my newest coolest shoots I have coming up. If you know my work, most likely tanks, planes, models, hotrods, explosions, etc.
- The fine print: I still own the copyright of this image so no going and using this in advertisements you crazy kids.
Want to learn more about retouching? Meet my regular retoucher Justin Paguia at my NYC photo workshop February 27, 2011: http://bit.ly/f8aOK6