Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone for the Canon 5D mk 2 – Video Review
Thanks to my loyal assistant, Mr. Winston Churchill Sonders, for being so patient and furry. Here is a video review of the MKE 400 microphone for your digital SLR video camera.
Key Features (from the B&H website):
- • Switchable Sensitivity
- The MKE 400 features switchable sensitivity for optimum results when capturing long and short distances.
- • Integrated Shockmount
- Easily mounted onto any accessory shoe, the integrated shockmount effectively suppresses handling and vibration noise.
- • Efficient Battery Operation
- The MKE 400 is powered up to 300 hours on a single AAA alkaline battery.
- • Durable All Metal Construction
- The all metal construction provides a durable, rugged frame for rigorous professional and consumer operation.
You can purchase the microphone from B&H Photo HERE